Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 5: Bringing Sexy Back...



Visit our website for today’s food tip about Avocados...


My fav food is guacamole so how could we not tell you about avocados. Today is dedicated to avocados….lol lol lol lol. And avocados are SEXY too! *wink*

Speaking of sexy, our cast is bringing sexy back. Forget Timberlake, our cast is bringing being healthy sexual beings back instyle for womyn of color. Yesterday's rehearsal was awesome. Yah'll dont wanna miss, "Dont Call Me Sassy."

Yesterday's cleansing was good, great actually. I added spirulina to my green morning smoothie, for some added energy. In addition, I used a mix of watermelon, cantalopue, black and blue berries in the smoothie, it was quite tasty even with the extra greeness of the spirulina. Spirulina is nasty, but it's good for ya.

Sunday night I prepared meals to take with me on Monday and that was very helpful throughout my very demanding day.

Love,
Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment